Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTN help

Hi , im 50lvl only 5 lvl to max my first char :P

So ther start problem , i have collected alot metals, cloth from underworld trading. I try sell all stack basic price of gtn and sell them by 10 and 5 a stack. Still i dont realy sell them or anyone buy them. What i do wrong ? Or just noone need materials this days :/

And money i need to unlock some legacy perk for other chars to level faster and so on :P And ofc want to be rich xD

P.S sorry about english my writing is bad

Hey

Materials aren't fetching a lot really, i have 450 underworld trading and scavenging and Mythra is worth 500-700, Turadium is about 1,000-1,200 each.
    Not loads really.
    Not sure what the value of anything else is really.

Spectre | Iron-Pulse Officer | Visit us at http://www.iron-pulse.com and YouTube

Comment

:/ then i think daily daily is my way to be rich Or can give some advice have to earn good credits want collect 10 000 000 for archivement

Edit: Ah yes and crew skill i have underworld tradin and siciling 450 and archaology 360+ today hope to get 400+
      Last edited by Minka1; 07-05-2014, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Minka1 View Post
        :/ then i think daily daily is my way to be rich Or can give some advice have to earn good credits want collect 10 000 000 for archivement

Edit: Ah yes and crew skill i have underworld tradin and siciling 450 and archaology 360+ today hope to get 400+
        Find a market niche, although i don't know of any that haven't already been bombed by people that don't understand economics
        You can earn 2mil a week from your dailies though.. but that's Section X, Oricon, czerka-192 and black hole - Corellia place.

In saying that one good quick cash injection is through the Scum and villainy and terror from beyond operations, they each have a quest for the first time you complete them that give you 2 x mass generators - which can be worth 250k or 400k depending on when you try to sell :P

You can earn 70-100k by buying vials of isotope 5 with basic comms, 35 basic comms each.
        Which you earn from dailies.

so SnV+TFB = 1mil, then 1 week of dailies ~2mil and about 200k from 2-3 isotope vials a week.
        Not too bad really :P

Spectre | Iron-Pulse Officer | Visit us at http://www.iron-pulse.com and YouTube

Comment

ok thanks , only now need 3 levels and then i can start earning :P

Comment

Working...
          X